First and foremost, we're independent
We have no alignment to any particular strata manager. We also do not have any incentive to prefer any particular strata manager over another.
We reject more strata managers than we accept as partners
We understand that our long term growth is dependent on us having high quality strata managers joining our network. Excellent strata managers leads to satisfied owners corporations and that's what we set out to achieve. With this in mind we have a lengthy and onerous application procedure. Quality monitoring does not stop after the owners corporation appoints one of our managers as we conduct interviews with owners corporation periodically after appointment to ensure the strata manager is performing to expectations.
How strata managers benefit by using our service
- Discovering a new source of owners corporation customers
- We do the marketing and the strata managers do the managing
- Having the ability to grow their portfolios without employing sales personnel
How owners corporations benefit using our services
- Having multiple strata managers competing to win their business
- An easy and transparent method of comparing quotations
- A system that is free to owners
- Assistance with the formalities involved in terminating a manager
Why do we do this
We saw the imbalance between the knowledge of the strata managers and that of their clients the members of an owners corporation. We set out to partly redress this by giving the owners more choices and providing greater transparency into the process of appointing a new manager and terminating the incembent.
How we get paid
We get paid by the strata manager when they are appointed by an owners corporation
We are based in Melbourne and currently operate principally in NSW and expanding into other states as we are able to find and sign-on suitable strata managers.